This is an opportunity not to be missed, with benefits like:
- Above average remuneration
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A truly "family friendly" environment
Our client develops outstanding Web and Mobile applications for a variety of New Zealand corporate and government clients. They are seeking an intermediate or senior developer with experience in crafting wonderful solutions. In this role you will be involved in the analysis, design and development of our client's web facing applications, working across multiple layers of the stack.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Front-end development experience with responsive websites utilising industry standard methodologies, caching and performance optimization.
- The ability to build and test cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Experience in converting Photoshop (PSD) files into functional HTML and CSS.
- Experience in creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Self-managing and task focused, with an attention to detail, you will be able to work to deadlines and have the tenacity to follow through on projects from start to finish.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with strong English, you are able to communicate openly with team members while working within a highly dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Enquiring about this role might just be life-changing. If you're interested please 'apply now' or email your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org