About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a new hire to provide additional depth and support to their team and their customers. This role will be the final backstop for the engineering team and will work with the higher level technical challenges, support and design. This is a new position and will be supported by the senior management who are currently fulfilling this requirement for the business.
Working with solutions for clients from 5 to 50 to 500 employees the role to work alongside the other engineers on their projects and tasks to basically make sure they are doing it the best way. There will be Level 3 support, Technical and Sales Team support, Training and project work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the final backstop for technical problems
- Level 3 technical support
- Working with engineers and customers when required
- Technical pre-sales working with the Sales team as required to scope customer requirements
- Contributing the training and development planning for the team
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous experience within a IT services provider having worked with customers in corporate and government
- understand business, and the idea that technology isn’t important to business, the outcomes of that technology are
- Advanced understanding of networking
- Advanced understanding of server, desktop and network services used across the industry
- Advanced understanding of Virtualisation, shared storage and related systems
- Advanced understanding of cloud
About the company:
One of the oldest IT providers in New Zealand, our client provides the full range of enterprise IT services, Consulting, Outsourcing, Operational Support, Security and Cloud. This role will sit in the Managed Services division.
What will they offer:
Our client will offer a competitive income package aligned to your experience in the industry
To find out more:
To find out more about this opportunity please apply below or email Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org