Our client is based in Brynderwyn and is one of the largest suppliers of ready mix concrete, pre-cast concrete, quarry aggregate and other related supplies. A family owned business they pride themselves on being a down-to earth supplier with a focus on building and maintaining strong client relationships.
With over 10 branches they are now looking for a Mechanic to join their Quarry division. Based in Brynderwyn you will be working in a small team responsible for the servicing and maintaining of the fleet of heavy vehicles such as road trucks, trailers, concrete trucks, excavators, loaders, dumpers and other quarry equipment.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have all /most of the following:
- Relevant New Zealand qualification
- Experience in diesel or heavy machinery mechanics
- Minimum class 2 New Zealand drivers licence
- Experience with hydraulics, auto electrics and welding would be an advantage
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
They will offer:
- Immediate start
- Competitively hourly rate
- A minimum of 40 hours per week guaranteed
- A chance to join a close-knit fun and sociable team environment
How to apply:
If this sounds like you then please apply below! Any questions regarding the role? Email us