About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for experienced estate agents who specialise in the lifestyle market with some residential experience. This is your chance to join a great company who will place you in an outstanding team, with an excellent support network and provide high-quality training to develop your capabilities.
The main role is to source new business for our client. This will involve discussion of sale methods, marketing and inspection times with the property owner. You will be responsible for preparing all necessary paperwork; listing agreements, marketing contracts, sale and purchase agreements. You will also provide guidance and assistance to vendors and purchasers in marketing, selling and purchasing property. There will be regular branch/regional meetings and trainings to keep your skills updated.
Responsibilities will include:
- Formulate, develop and adhere to a business plan
- Organise the listing and advertising of properties for sale and keep them updated
- Prepare and deliver written appraisals including a CMA to prospective vendors
- Provide advice on conditions of sale
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand real estate licence or on the way to gaining it
- Rural / lifestyle sales experience would be helpful
- Must have a good understanding of the REA Act and the REAA Rules 2012
- Understand the "New Zealand Property Agency Agreement" and "New Zealand Residential Property Sale and Purchase" Guides
About the company:
Our client is New Zealand’s only national non-franchised real estate company assisting clients throughout the country to buy and sell New Zealand property. It is one of New Zealand's best-known and most respected brands, serving Kiwi property owners since 1841.
What will they offer:
- Competitive commission
- Supportive administration team
- Be part of an easy going, award-winning and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below.