About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Electrician to step into a role with the potential to be working as 2IC to their director. They are seeking someone who specialises in HVAC to work on various projects across medium and high end residential and commercial projects.
This is a senior role that will require you to work at a professional level, be responsible for managing your time efficiently, complete admin on jobs and report regularly on works in progress. The role has the potential to be working as 2IC to the director and as such you will also be helping out in the training of other staff and apprentices on site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quoting heat pump jobs
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards
- Training of apprentices
- Complete relevant paperwork for all jobs
- Ensure safety and health standards are always followed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand electrical registration and practicing certificate
- Experience with heat pump and air conditioning installation
- Clean full driver license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be punctual, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Have great time management skills.
About the company:
Our client has been in business for 10 years and is based in Central Auckland. They have a fun, fast-moving crew and a great company culture. The services they offer include rewiring, lighting and switchboard upgrades, commercial work installing all levels of automation, interior and exterior lighting design, data installation and security systems.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Opportunity for nine day working fortnights for the right applicant - balance out work and lifestyle over this summer!
- Career development opportunities with regular training in the latest technology
- Vehicle, uniform and phone
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below.