About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Refrigeration Engineer to join their professional service team. They offer a fantastic lifestyle opportunity that will benefit you and your family.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality maintenance, repairs, installation and servicing of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems. This role will be based in Whangarei and servicing the wider Northland area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Service and preventative maintenance
- Fault diagnosis
- Perform breakdown repairs
- Establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Participating in a variety of projects (installation, sheet metal work)
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Trade certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Level 4)
- 5+ years experience in refrigeration servicing, installation and remedial repairs
- EST and full drivers licence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Solid practical understanding of maintaining a safe work environment
About the company:
Our client is a proud locally owned Northland company that started 17 years ago. They specialise in the use of sustainable industrial and commercial refrigeration system solutions and air conditioning covering the design, project management, service and system analysis.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle, fuel card and phone
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us