About the opportunity:
Our client has been around since the 90's, and is now looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to add to their team. If you have a willingness to learn and assist others, you will fit well with their team.
Your role as the Asbestos Surveyor is to provide a customer focused, high quality asbestos surveying on a commercial basis. You will provide a testing service in conformance with the relevant asbestos regulations to CES clients. As well as fulfilling the delivery of other related services carried out by CES.
Responsibilities will include:
- Survey activities and laboratory work
- Data entry, auditing and reporting
- Give asbestos related advice to external agencies and technical advice internally
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ensure quality standards are met and aligned to New Zealand safety standards
- Ensure workplace and vehicles are clean
- Train other personnel as needed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- P402 essential and PP401, P403, P404, P405 advantageous
- 2-6 years proven experience with asbestos surveying
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Visio/Surveying Software
- Able to handle the physical demands of the role
- Valid full drivers licence
- Ability to work in a team environment and work closely with other staff
- Competent and methodological approach to surveying and data recording
About the company:
Our client is a small New Zealand owned IANZ accredited laboratory and consultancy specialist. Locally owned and operated, their services include carrying out asbestos assessor services for a range of clients. Over the years their laboratory has developed a sound reputation for the quality and prompt delivery of its services and has maintained its IANZ accreditation status.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below.