About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to take the lead on some of their significant client projects. You will be working with our client in one of New Zealand's longest established online design and development companies, joining a team of self-motivated and driven professionals. This is not just a job; this is a job where your solutions embody a love of design and technology. You will need to have the energy, drive, creativity and vision to fit our client's team, and a personality style to ensure their customers enjoy working with you.
In your role as a Senior Experience Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with clients and your team members to understand the opportunity presented to you holistically while analysing, understanding, and coming up with a solution that is fit for purpose. One of the key aspects of your role is to design a solution by creating design assets for a wide range of products, including websites and online applications. You will work closely with the team to lead conversations with clients while realising opportunities for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with your colleagues and clients in a collaborative manner while taking the lead throughout the lifecycle of product development
- Produce quality design solutions taking into consideration client and audience needs by applying creative thinking and using fit for purpose industry standard methodologies and tools
- Work closely alongside clients, building their trust to manage client expectation during project delivery
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Have an extensive background in the modern web, user experience and interface design
- Bring a true solution focus and the ability to think strategically on behalf of clients
- Have a solid understanding of the technology that goes on behind the user experience
- Bring an understanding of the commercial nature of the services industry
- Have the maturity to understand when a project needs to pivot and work with the client and team to provide workable solutions to reach the end goal
About the company:
Our client builds online experiences for businesses, start-ups and government agencies. They love working with their clients to understand their needs and most importantly what they are trying to achieve for their audiences. Our client enjoys creating simple solutions that believe their underlying complexity and enjoy what they do. Our client believes working together and independently are equally important. As Senior Professionals, they share their skills and experience with the wider team. They all take equal responsibility of ensuring client engagements are nurtured not just during a project but on an ongoing basis.
What will they offer:
While they take pleasure in providing quality service to their clients, their culture supports their people to have life outside of work by offering a flexible working environment. They offer a great package with benefits for you and your family.
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us