About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking an experienced Welder / Fabricator, experienced in stainless steel or carbon steel, who is a proactive self-starter, for their fabrication shops.
You will be undertaking a range of duties based around steel fabrication and welding. Part of the role is to be able to precisely interpret product drawings to make sure products are executed correctly. There may be opportunities for a supervisory role when needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- General fabrication and welding of stainless steel or carbon steel
- Reading and interpreting plans accurately
- Supervising operations as required
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Trade qualified with a minimum of 4 years experience in fabrication
- Have welding certification
- Must have current full Class 1 drivers licence (Class 2 an advantage)
- Adept at reading and interpreting drawings accurately
- Able and willing to work in a team
- Able to work unsupervised and deliver quality products within a deadline
- High skill level with initiative and self motivation
About the company:
Our client has been in the equipment manufacturing industry for over 80 years. This internationally renowned company's sole objective is to achieve innovation in design, excellence in quality and efficiency in service. Their objective is backed by a substantial pool of skilled employees, modern equipment, and certified quality systems to ensure that their philosophy is an everyday reality.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- An easy going friendly team to be part of
- Excellent team environment
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below