About the opportunity
A new opportunity exists within our international clients IT delivery team. You will join a team servicing an international customer base of more than 3,000 worldwide businesses. This is an exciting environment with a huge variety of projects to deliver. It will suit someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, enjoys working with the latest technology and delivering to deadlines. This role is for someone who enjoys working in a fast agile and nimble environment. With multiple projects running there could be small jobs to complete one day and then something significant and long term the next. A varied workload awaits the best candidate for this job.
Our client is looking for someone to own, manage, govern and improve the way their data is managed and serviced. The successful candidate will be enhancing existing applications while progressively contributing to the creation of a shared enterprise data model, including all associated reports.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- DBA level SQL skills
- Experience with complex data models
- Experience with performance tunning
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL and Azure.
- Experience with some analytics tools, e.g. PowerBI etc.
- Preferably has .net skills
- Previous experience managing large data sets in high volume environment
About the company:
The client is a global enterprise that supports 3,000 businesses across 19 countries with business advisory and group buying services to help them maintain a competitive edge. They are backed by a proven team of experienced professionals who takes their clients' businesses from good to great. This company specializes in consulting, strategic staff training, in-house business coaching, accounting, and sourcing the best operational business services.
What will they offer:
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Wide range of projects to work on
- Dynamic team environment to work and learn in
- Scope for more responsibility to progress your career
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us