About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Fitter/Turner Machinist to join their Rotorua team. This opportunity would suit someone who is a team player and is willing to go the extra mile. Some additional hours may be required to meet clients' needs (penal rates applied).
This role includes operating manual lathes, milling, grinding, drilling and other associated machine shop plant and tooling. It would be beneficial to have experience with Hydraulic Cylinder manufacture and repair.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operate manual lathes, milling, grinding, drilling and associated machine shop plant and tooling
- Adhere to workplace Health and Safety policies
- Meet KPI's
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Trade-qualified with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solution-focused, winning attitude and a team player
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Preferably experience with hydraulic cylinder manufacturing and servicing
About the company:
Our client is the leading provider of hydraulic systems, components and manufacturing/servicing in their region. This family-run business have been operating for 45 years and built a loyal customer base throughout New Zealand. They value providing an exceptional and high level of quality service.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- Career progression
- Full training and career development
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us