About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Landscape Labourer to join their team of landscaping professionals. They are looking for someone with a strong focus on implementing residential designs.
Responsibilities will include construction and installation tasks of all hard and soft landscape elements as directed.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience in landscape construction or installation preferred
- Experience in farming or fencing will be considered
- Possess a clean drivers license
- Able to hand the physical demands of working outside for the role
- Hard working and reliable with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
About the company:
Our client is an award-winning landscape design company based in Hawke’s Bay. This locally-owned company has provided Hawke's Bay amazing landscape design services for residential and commercial properties over the last 12 years.
What will they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy going, friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org