About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our clients Auckland team. They are a family orientated company with members that have been there for many years. If you would like to join a forward thinking company and be in a role that has room for advancement, this is your chance! They will consider all ranges of experience as they firmly believe attitude is everything.
As an Electrical Appliance Technician you will be responsible for testing newly installed appliances, making adjustments as needed and informing customers of future maintenance work if required. You will need to quickly understand appliance manuals to resolve issues and demonstrate excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills. Exceptional customers service is a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Examine customers' appliances and identify the cause of appliance breakdowns
- Perform maintenance work on customer's appliances
- Provide rough cost estimates to repair damaged/malfunctioning appliances
- Demonstrate how to properly use appliances to clients
- Installing various appliances for clients
- Repair or replace faulty or damaged appliance components
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Holds a Current EST Licence or similar
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advocates compliance of health and safety procedures
- Honest and has integrity
- Current drivers Licence
If you are an apprentice in an associated trade we would also like to hear from you.
About the company:
This Kitchen and Laundry Appliance Installation and Servicing company focuses on providing their customers with a professional and reliable solution. They are a locally owned business created in 2004 as a Husband and Wife team and have grown consistently since. Today they have a team of twelve in Auckland and Wellington. Their business has been built on one very simple philosophy and that is to treat people the way you would expect to be treated.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Vehicle, fuel card, phone
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us