About the opportunity:
Our client Maxbuild is a dynamic company providing concrete repairs and maintenance services across a broad range of industries. They are currently searching for a hardworking and energetic individual to join their team of professionals. So if you are looking for a challenging and diverse role, you need not look further.
The role will focus on the application of plaster, cement or similar materials to the interiors and exteriors of buildings. Also, repairing concrete, which includes breaking and cutting, rebar fixing, and crack injection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Solid plastering
- Concrete repair, breaking, and cutting
- Rebar fixing
- Crack injection
- Basic carpentry as needed
Requirements in successful applicant:
- At least 3 years experience in solid plastering and concrete repairs
- Experience in concrete breaking and cutting, rebar fixing, and crack injection
- Previous experience in carpentry including the ability to form footings, beams, walls, columns and slabs; building construction is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fit, energetic, and have the basic knowledge of Health and Safety
- New Zealand drivers licence
About the company:
Maxbuild is a New Zealand concrete repair specialist that focuses on repairs and maintenance services for infrastructure and commercial buildings. The company, established 11 years ago, offers a broad spectrum of services across a wide range of construction disciplines to a diverse client base, delivering to the highest professional standards.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us