About the opportunity
A new opportunity exists within our international clients IT delivery team. You will join a team servicing an international customer base of more than 3,000 worldwide businesses. This is an exciting environment with a huge variety of projects to deliver. It will suit someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, enjoys working with the latest technology and delivering to deadlines.
Working with clients, you will engage with the necessary stakeholders to fully understand, communicate and document requirements to enable the design and development of solutions. Identify and analyse data to develop a good understanding of the customers business and their need. You will work with the technical teams to direct and support the delivery of the solution within budget and deadline.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience working within solution/ service providers who deliver within deadline and budget
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on system requirements.
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment across a wide range of work
About the company:
The client is a global enterprise that supports 3,000 businesses across 19 countries with business advisory and group buying services to help them maintain a competitive edge. They are backed by a proven team of experienced professionals who takes their clients’ businesses from good to great. This company specializes in consulting, strategic staff training, in-house business coaching, accounting, and sourcing the best operational business services.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Wide range of projects to work on
- Dynamic team environment to work and learn in
- Scope for more responsibility to progress your career
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com