About the opportunity:
Our client is a leading PR agency in Melbourne, they are currently looking to add a PR Assistant to their team of professionals.
* Based in Melbourne, Sydney or can be remote / work from home
As the PR Assistant you will support the PR Account Managers with various administrative tasks. Though you’ll be holding an entry level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining media lists
- Participating in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assisting in organising PR events, campaigns etc.
- Write media releases
- Verbally pitch media releases
- Preparing reports for the PR Director
- Producing client story calendars
- Building GTM events
- Coordinating social media
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience writing and pitching stories
- The capability and motivation to work autonomously (remote work) in a fast and growing business
About the company:
Our client is a full-service communications and PR agency in Melbourne and Sydney. Led by a team of ex-journalists with decades of experience, they work closely with clients to achieve specified goals. They are a boutique media agency, with a small group of clients who prides itself on personal service and great results. Services include: PR, media training, crisis media, and lobbying.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Role will be based in Melbourne, Sydney or can be remote / work from home
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.