About the opportunity:
Our client is looking to hire Installers to add to their team of professionals. You will be part of a close team who enjoy working together to exceed customers’ expectations. Those with limited experience are welcome to apply!
This position is integral to the success of the company. Their installation team interact closely with customers and operate in a largely unsupervised environment. As part of this group, the Double Glazing Installer is self-reliant, motivated and enjoys working independently and as part of a team to achieve objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make modifications to joinery in a factory and residential home environment
- Install and adjust window and door hardware
- Load vehicles and equipment for site installation
- Identify and fix issues with joinery
- Liaise with co-workers and customers to ensure high-quality results
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Contribute to team outcomes
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Basic hand-tool skills
- Experience working on joinery valued but not required
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Current NZ driver’s license
- Tidy and well organised with high attention to detail
About the company:
Our client specialises in installing high-quality double glazing solutions into existing homes. NZ owned and operated, this family business believes in providing the best education about double glazing products and services. They create personalised solutions that deliver the most benefit to the client's home’s unique needs.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Opportunities for training and upskilling!
- Be part of an easy going, close knit, friendly team
- Varied and interesting work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.