About the opportunity:
Our client is experiencing an increasing workload due to their ever growing clientele, and a great opportunity based at their Mount Maunganui office has come up for someone who is highly skilled in the residential sector of the New Zealand building industry.
You will be involved in all aspects of design from the preliminary concept stage through to working drawings and consent documentation. As well as coordinating with consultants, liaising with local councils and providing support to contractors, you will provide support to junior staff members. Your strong organisational skills, proficiency in ArchiCAD, eye for detail and ability to build and maintain strong internal customer relationships will ensure success in this opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use necessary physical and digital tools to create initial drafts
- Work with team members/stakeholders to ensure accuracy of early design work
- Review designs and make adjustments to designs as needed
- Research and incorporate artistic elements into designs as needed
- Ensure design specifics align to safety standards & governmental regulations
- Liaise with various professionals and departments to coordinate project details
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 3 years minimum working experience within New Zealand
- High Level of Archicad Knowledge
- Skilled in high quality 3D rendering and modelling
- An eye for detail, solid detailing skills and document accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of the New Zealand building Code and NZS 3604
- Ability to liaise with clients, engineers, builders and council
About the company:
The client is a dynamic architectural design studio, born in Tauranga, designed and built from Northland to Southland. Their services include: small to large scale residential Architectural Design, residential Developments / Master Planning, Multi-unit Housing / Apartments and Town Houses, and so much more.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- Company subsidised kiwisaver
- Internal & External training to develop your career
- Opportunity to gain LBP to any non LBP Registered applicants
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below.