About the opportunity:
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and construction of specialist products for the aquatics sector. They are currently looking to fill the role of an Engineer in the company. This could suit an experienced engineer or a keen graduate. Our client wants to pick a person who will fit their team and tailor the role to suit the experience.
The role is a unique role for the construction industry, that includes developing the designs with our clients through the various phases of design development, then manufacturing and finally managing the construction, commissioning and handover.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, coordinating, and delivering hydroslide and other specialist product designs
- Project manage projects through manufacturing, logistics, construction and handover
- Hands on support for construction and commissioning
- Identify and develop new products
This role will ideally suit someone with the following background/experience / qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or an NZCE
- Ability to carry out engineering analysis and complete 3D modeling and design
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Ideally with some basic project management skills
- Ideally with practical hands-on experience and a can-do attitude
- Ideally with some form knowledge of contracts and basic contract law
About the company:
Our client formed in 2017, with a team that has over 30 years of experience in hydroslide and aquatic facility design, build and installation. They offer a range of services including: design, manufacture installation and so much more! The most unique thing about them is the fact that they take clients through from start to finish!
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.