About this opportunity:
This is an ongoing contracting opportunity for an individual who is confident and comfortable working remotely to join a highly regarded PR company that prides itself on being a one-stop shop for its clients. As their customer base continues to grow, they're looking for an Intermediate PR Contractor to join their high-performing team who can adapt to various client campaigns.
As part of the PR team, you'll be working in a team to deliver PR campaigns for clients. Account management will be key to develop and progress campaigns in the pipeline and for future opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients regularly
- Develop, create, implement and execute PR plans to meet client’s needs
- Produce and present PR plans to clients and journalists
- Writing (Media Pitches, Media releases, Opinion pieces, Q+As, Blogs, etc.)
- Managing media enquiries (briefing clients for interviews & preparing media statements)
- Idea generation for clients to meet their PR needs
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ experience in public relations required
- A track record designing & executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong skills and experience across all forms of media
- Can really strike at the heart of client's needs to maximise the impact of PR
- Looking for a flexible working life with on-going contract opportunities
About the company:
Established in 2008, this company has a passion for communicating and telling people's stories. They are mainly a public relations and talent management company that offers clients support with their written communications, however, they have experience in all elements of communication, including marketing material and internal communications. Their client base is throughout New Zealand and Australia working with different industries so no two days are ever the same.
What will they offer:
- A laptop will be provided
- Flexible contracting arrangements
- A volunteer day paid annually
- A supportive and inclusive team environment where you will receive support, mentoring and opportunities for growth
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.