About the opportunity:
Our client is a small, entrepreneurial team who are passionate about what they do and have fun whilst they do it. With more projects in the pipeline, an exciting opportunity has come up for a motivated and high-performing individual to join the team as Sales Consultant managing new home sales. This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive, fun, and driven team. The role offers flexible working hours and is based at their office in Mount Maunganui.
As a New Homes Sales Consultant, you will be multi-skilled, motivated and hardworking, with the ability to think outside the box when it comes to lead generation and growing sales for the business. You are a strong communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust with clients and future clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sell off-plan townhouses, house & land packages and build contracts
- Source sections for house and land packages & find new land for development
- Build relationships with landowners, investors, buyers and agents
- Liaise with the groups’ equity investors
- Manage CRM system and customer leads, market research and sales pricing
- Manage external sales agents
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Proven success selling high-value products in a competitive market
- A university degree and / or real estate qualification
- A passion for the property industry
- A customer focus with well-developed communication skills
- Self-initiative and be motivated to generate new work
*Flexible hours, some weekend work and trips to Auckland may be required
About the company:
Our client is a property development and building company located in Mount Maunganui. It is their mission to provide lasting value to people by delivering thoughtfully designed, quality homes throughout New Zealand.
What will they offer:
- An excellent base plus commission structure
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.