About the opportunity:
Our client pride themselves on the high standards of workmanship they exert for every single job they take on. That’s one of the reasons why they’re the number-one team for smash repairs in East Auckland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare vehicle surfaces, match and mix colours, and apply paint to vehicles
- Clean and maintain spray guns and other painting equipment
- Remove accessories; masks glass, trim, and other parts not to be painted
- Ensure protective and safety equipment is worn for unpleasant or toxic fumes & materials
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 4+ years experience in automotive painting and repairs
- Hold a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Organised, competent and committed to quality workmanship
- Able to work unsupervised
- Works well in a team
About the company:
Our client provides quality panel beating, painting, and repair services to return a damaged car to its original condition. They a team of fully qualified, highly trained panel beaters. The company is highly regarded in the Howick, East Auckland area for the quality of each job completed. They pride themselves on great customer service, where they outline the options clearly, give great advice as to which approach is best for the vehicle and keep the customer informed every step of the way.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.