About the opportunity:
Our client is a leader in the flooring installation industry. They have a nationwide presence and specialise in both the residential and commercial sectors. They currently have a full-time position for a Senior Flooring Installer available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Floor prep for flooring installation
- Installation of Direct-Stick / Glue-Down Flooring
- Installation of floating flooring
- Ensure that the flooring materials are well-positioned, secure, and clean
- Follow safe procedures and encouraging clients to do the same, where applicable.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Skilled in all aspects of wooden and laminate floor installation
- A can-do, positive attitude at work and in life
- High level of responsibility & reliability, always valuing customers
- Attention to detail, honest & trustworthy
- Can work independently as well as part of a team, self-motivated to work unsupervised
About the company:
Our client is a nationwide company with over 10 years in the business, they are established in the timber flooring industry with strong product and installation knowledge, doing projects with some of New Zealand’s leading home building companies, architects, designers, builders and numerous homeowners.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience plus commission structure
- Company work vehicle, fuel & tools can be provided where needed
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- A great 9-5 role where overtime is available
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.