About the opportunity:
Our client has an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a successful customer-facing career in finance. If you are an analytical thinker, tenacious, and proactive, you just might be a good fit for the team!
You will be the first point of contact and will assist with the active account ledger while proactively following up with customers. This includes handling phone queries, managing payment updates, issuing statutory notices and following up on payment arrangements. Minimising bad debt, while creating an exceptional customer experience is what this role is all about.
Responsibilities will include:
- Active daily management and control of debtor’s ledger
- Customer service phone based
- In charge of incoming/outgoing calls and emails
- Proactive follow up with customers
- Retrieval of outstanding debt - negotiating payment arrangements
- Liaise with other businesses and maintain those relationships
- Read and interpret financial documentation
- Direct debit management via Ezidebit
- General administration tasks - distribute mail, data entry, archiving, main internal filing
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years experience in a phone based customer service position
- Customer service focused
- Communication: ability to communicate clearly & concisely, varying style on the audience
- Pay great attention to detail and have a professional approach
- Computer skills (MS Outlook & Word)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
About the company:
Based in Tauranga and servicing the areas' financial needs for a decade, our client has a reputation for quality service and looking after their staff.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.