About the opportunity:
Our client is currently developing commercial IOT solutions to enable the management of electricity for a variety of applications. They have a great opportunity for a Developer to join their team!
As a Developer, you will support the configuration and rollout of PowerPilot software and hardware. You will ensure that the software remains fit for purpose and is configured and enhanced as necessary to meet the needs of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
Maintain/develop software for the PowerPilot platform (web & mobile apps, back end, etc)
Assist with the monitoring and optimising performance of software, including third party
- Support technical & administrative aspects of product software management
- Assist with operational and technical interactions with customers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
Knowledge & capability involving software development and software life-cycle
- Skilled in any of the following: React, Go, c#, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, PostgreSQL, Gitops, unit testing/integration testing
It would be a bonus to have experience in IoT, LoRa, Micropython or AzureDevOps
About the company:
Our client is the information technology subsidiary of the West Coast’s leading domestic, industrial and commercial electrical contractors who provide voltage distribution services to deliver power to customers.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Opportunities for growth, training and upskilling
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.