About the opportunity:
Our client is a very committed team that exists for the sole purpose of connecting people with God. This is a very exciting role for someone passionate about children & families ministry. They are looking for a big picture thinker, who is driven, has strong relational skills and is passionate about seeing children & families connect with God.
As the Pastor for children and families, you will be working in an incredible environment. This role is well resourced and specifically set up to positively reach out to the local community and go well beyond the standard Sunday programming in church.
Responsibilities will include:
- Continuing the implementation of current successful programs
- Innovate and initiate community outreach programs
- Working with children of all ages and families of all demographics
- Continue and build up community relationships - with families, schools, etc
- Manage and supervise volunteers
- Oversee and plan events, camps etc
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years leading a team or organisation
- Teaching qualifications are an advantage
- Passionate about seeing kids connect to God and know how valuable they are to him
- Committed to developing people, especially teens, and positioning people to use their unique talents and gifting
- Relationally savvy and confident to network with families and local schools
About the company:
Our client is a church that exists to connect people to God. They are based in Silverstream Retreat, right in the middle of Lower and Upper Hutt. They have incredible facilities that create the perfect environment for children and family ministry. They also have a great staff team who each have their own areas of responsibility.
What will they offer:
- Impacting the local and wider community positively and making a real difference
- Career progression
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of duties
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.