About the opportunity:
Our client is a one-stop specialist mechanic service provider that has thrived in the business since 2012. They are looking for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic to add to their team due to business growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding and diagnosing earthmoving units & small to heavy transport units
- Repairs and regular servicing to their fleet
- Planning upgrades and vehicle maintenance schedules
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Qualified in any of the following; Earthmoving Mechanic, Heavy Diesel, Mobile Plant, and/or Mechanical Fitting
- Experience in maintenance & repairs on either earthmoving, heavy diesel equipment/plant machinery
- Auto Electrical and Hydraulic experience would be an advantage
- Can work in remote areas unsupervised and onsite as well as in the field
About the company:
Our clients has serviced clients all over the Waikato and Auckland area for just over a decade. Based in Hamilton, they have provided expert mechanical services to hundreds of clients covering trucks, cars, earth-moving units, trailers, and small machinery. The company is composed of professionals that perform diagnostic tests, fluid flush and fills, engine replacement, oil changes, and total vehicle overhauls.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.