About the opportunity:
Our client is a trusted local one-stop shop specialising in component restoration, rebuild and manufacture. They are looking to add a Fabricator/Fitter/Welder to their hardworking team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain company equipment and property
- Carry out all tasks / operations as directed by the relevant supervisor
- Fabricate / welder / fit as needed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience in fabrication / welding
- Hold current welding tickets / confident to sit welding certification
- Can read and interpret shop drawings competently and accurately
- Able to supervise one apprentice
- Great people skills both with team-mates and clients
About the company:
Our client assists engineering and industrial process operators by providing sustainable, locally sourced repair, reconditioning and custom manufacturing services. Established in 1981, they now, employ around 20 staff - many longstanding. The team offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in both general engineering and in our customer's facilities, equipment and needs. They continue to employ and train apprentices so experience and knowledge is passed on - ensuring continuity for our customers.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.