About the opportunity:
Our client is a globally renowned company that works with leading power conditioning and backup power companies. As their business is growing, they are looking for a suitably experienced person to fill the role of Technical Sales Representative.
The role is primarily for the Australian territory but operating within the APAC Team, so some coverage into Asia would be expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and growth of existing accounts
- Conversion of solid pipeline and ongoing development of territory
- Support of large installed base
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Can work independently as a representative of an NZ company
- Can convert a solid pipeline & develop new opportunities in the territory
- Ideally with experience in the critical power/battery/data centre sectors
- Ability to build relationships with resellers & users at all levels
About the company:
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of advanced battery monitoring systems for organisations with critical services that rely on continuous power. The company is New Zealand owned and now operates globally with customers in over 50 countries.
What will they offer:
- A great base salary + commission package
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.