About the opportunity
Our client, InnoCraft (creators of Matomo Analytics), is looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for growing visitor engagement and driving digital efficiencies that contribute to the success of key business objectives.
Matomo is the leading open-source web analytics solution that gives people full control of their data with built-in privacy. If you love managing digital projects, enjoy working with all types of customers from startups to corporations, and love variety in your day, this job has it all.
As the Digital Marketing Performance Manager, you will develop and implement initiatives that grow visitor engagement and lead generation. You will be responsible for monitoring campaign progress, optimising performance, and collaborating with the Marketing, Product and Customer Support teams to ensure the successful delivery of key objectives.
- Deliver performance marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities for business improvement.
- Provide regular and meaningful analysis of website and conversion performance, along with actionable recommendations
- Manage website SEO, SEM & paid social activity and performance optimisation initiatives
- Improve sales funnel efficiency using marketing automation and optimised customer journeys
- Tertiary qualification (marketing, communication, digital marketing or related)
- Digital performance marketing background including a lead generation focus
- Practical skills for implementing SEO best practices
- You are comfortable working across multiple channels and are happy owning content creation and optimisation
- Demonstrate an understanding of website analytics and have the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- You will have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are comfortable collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to get things done
- You’re a skilful copywriter and able to develop clear creative briefs
- Web development or content management skills
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
You will bring to the role:
- You may not have all the answers, but you’re happy to search for a solution or learn from others
- You are a team player who is there for others while striving to be the best you can be
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You can meet deadlines and prioritise your workload
- You strive to develop efficient processes and playbooks to drive efficiency
- 100% remote work position
- Live within 4 hours of the New Zealand time zone
- A rewarding salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote work (save many hours on your commute and save money)
- A co-working space can also be paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- A huge “playground” to grow your skill set
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, they offer analytics products and SaaS to enable their users to grow their business. They believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Their mission is to liberate analytics and they are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why they created Matomo Analytics, the leading open-source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. They create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight their users.
They hire based on your ability to get the job done. At the same time they are proactive in making InnoCraft an inclusive work environment across race, gender, age, religion and identity. They celebrate the things that make you, you!
Come join their growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy-focused web/internet!
To find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply via the link below, any questions please advise in your cover letter.