About the opportunity:
Our client provides commercial cleaning services to a wide range of established businesses and organisations for over 27 years. They currently require part-time and full-time Cleaners in the Wellington area, for day and night shifts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Work within a small cleaning team in a great environment
- Proactively identify issues and escalate to supervisor, manager
- Adhere to company policies, site operational and Health & Safety procedures and legislative requirements
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous cleaning experience - advantage but not essential
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- A friendly and positive 'can do' attitude
* Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand and agree to a criminal record check. Only candidates with a satisfactory police report will be eligible for employment.
About the company:
Our client was established in 1993, a 100% locally owned and operated company, providing commercial cleaning services to a wide range of established businesses and organisations in the Wellington area. Now, with over 120 staff across the company, the company has been systemically upgraded with modern infrastructure such as eco-friendly chemicals and cutting edge cleaning technologies.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company uniform
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- On-going training
- NZQA qualification
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.