About the opportunity:
Our client is an established and internationally renowned company that has been thriving for 25 years. They are looking to hire a part-time Administrative Assistant for a fixed-term role, with the opportunity for this to turn into a full-time position for the right person.
*20-35 hours, variable based on volume of work
As the Administrative Assistant, your main task is to support the lead project coordinator in their everyday duties and ensure that tasks are completed to a high standard and within a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data input
- Responding to email
- Processing orders from clients
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years in an administration role
- Experience with CRM systems (advantage)
- Decent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication & customer service skills - written & verbal
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Great attention to detail & accuracy
- Can deliver high-quality output under pressure
About the company:
Our client is independently owned and works with leading power conditioning and backup power companies. They provide advanced battery monitoring solutions for organizations with critical services that rely on continuous power. Operating globally, they have installed solutions for their customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Opportunity to move into a full-time, permanent position for the right person
- Great 20-35 hour work week!
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.