About the opportunity:
Landmark Homes is one of New Zealand’s most premier residential building companies, with a proud history of building stunning homes. With client relationships at the forefront of their delivery, Landmark Homes NZ, Central Auckland is looking for an Internal Designer to join their team and help shape their client's ideal home into a reality.
As a Designer, your role will be connecting with clients and customers and help create their ideal home setting. Passion and creativity are integral to build upon client relationships to plan and design those touches that really make a house a home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Kitchen/ laundry/interior design and proficient use of CAD program for design and imaging
- Account management
- Work with clients on all aspects of colour and texture throughout the home
- Required to take clients to various suppliers to help with product selection
- Keep up to date with current trends both interior & exterior
- Maintain and build upon the selection room, keeping up to date with samples and information
- Inspire & share trends with the wider office team
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years of experience with CAD program for design and imaging
- Interior design experience essential
- Must be client-focused – friendly, happy, relatable to all clients
- Can work individually or as part of a cohesive team
- Must have a full NZ drivers licence
About the company:
Established in Tauranga almost 40 years ago, Landmark Homes is currently New Zealand’s premium new home building company. With franchises in 15 territories throughout New Zealand, this family-owned success story has built a strong brand with a distinctive image and a loyal customer following.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below and include any queries in your cover letter.