About the opportunity:
Our client has been servicing government and corporate clients in New Zealand and internationally for more than 30 years. They are looking to add a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to their team.
You will be responsible for implementing security solutions as part of a multidisciplinary team. Part of the job will be conducting product evaluations, product demonstrations, proof of concepts and production installation for the products supplied by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting detailed and high-level Solution Design documents
- Designing and reviewing solutions
- Capturing client business and technical requirement requirements
- Conducting presales presentations
- Collaborating with sales and support staff for the delivery of security services
- Resolving technical problems reported by customers in a timely manner
- Developing scripts to integrate security solutions
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Information Security or IT industry certification
- Can script in one or more languages e.g. PowerShell, VBS (PowerShell a great advantage)
- Experience in DevOps tools & apps, programming on Linux, Windows, Agile environments
- Extensive programming and development for secrets management applications
About the company:
Established over 35 years ago, this company is a successful New Zealand owned and managed company in the IT security industry. They are passionate about helping organisations safeguard themselves against cyber risks.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.