About the opportunity:
Our client is in the Asbestos Remediation Solutions industry and they are looking for a full-time BDM to work alongside their Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity as this role is pivotal to the growth of the business. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work from home, the site office and complete regular client visits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Turn leads into sales
- Maintain and develop current client relationships
- Communicate new developments to prospective clients
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Proven track record in turning leads into sales and clients
- Ability to stay positive and confident when talking to customers
- Open to a range of experience, but ideally in the asbestos abatement or construction industry
- A high level of integrity, professional and personal standards
- Current clean drivers license
- Sound financial and budgeting skills
- Competent in measurement programs
- Ability to work independently and be a team player with a sense of humour
About the company:
Our client is an established successful company providing Asbestos Remediation Solutions and Services to commercial and residential clients in and around the greater Wellington area for over 7 years. Their teams of trade professionals take pride in consistently delivering a high standard of quality and excellent service. This close-knit team has developed a reputation in Wellington’s asbestos removal industry as a hardworking and honest bunch that their clients are eager to work.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle and phone
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.