About the opportunity:
Our client is a well-established expert innovator providing battery monitoring solutions for organizations with critical services that rely on continuous power. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a Sales Manager to their international team of Sales and Account Managers. This is a great opportunity to work at a company which is committed to providing world-leading battery monitoring solutions.
This is a “hunter” sales role targeting new business in the UK & Ireland primarily. You will leverage your existing network of channel (primarily UPS manufacturers/resellers) and customer (primarily Data Centre) contacts to proactively promote PowerShield solutions. The role will involve a mix of customer visits, ons-site/online demos, with flexible working from home and our office based in Milton Keynes. You will work closely with other UK and European Sales and Technical staff and report to the General Manager, EMEA, based in Barcelona.
Responsibilities will include:
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Developing, mobilizing and account managing a network of channel partner contacts
- Supporting channel partners to promote PowerShield solutions, including assisting with customer presentations, demos, quotations and technical submissions and training
- Educating target customers and other key stakeholders regarding the benefits of battery monitoring and proactively promoting PowerShield solutions
- Responding to reseller queries, generating price quotations and proposals, processing orders and submitting project order technical specifications
- Responsible for developing and converting a solid pipeline of projects and achieving Sales Targets
- Responsible to maintain company CRM up to date with all relevant activity and other key admin tasks
- Work together with regional Sales Team to achieve business plan objectives and support colleagues when needed
- Regularly visit resellers and clients and participate in exhibitions and events where required
About the company:
- Extensive Sales experience in critical power and data centre sectors
- History of developing new markets and achieving/over-achieving sales targets
- Strong management skills
- An ability to build relationships with resellers and customers at all levels
- Ability to convert a solid pipeline and develop new opportunities in the territory
- Multilingual / native language skills in European languages appreciated
Our client is an expert global battery monitoring company. New Zealand owned, they have now expanded all over the world. Over the last 20 years the development team have gained significant experience in the field and this is reflected in their focus on safety, security, accuracy and ease-of-use. This company protects and optimizes critical infrastructure for data centres, communications networks, healthcare and industrial facilities. It provides world-leading solutions, as well as established expertise and smart innovation.
What will they offer:
- A competitive base plus commission package based on experience
- A variety of work
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile pone for work use
- Full in-house training
- A progressive and structured career path
- An excellent company culture
This is a great opportunity to become apply your sales and account management skills and contacts to a specialist market that is challenging and rewarding.
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.