About the opportunity:
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of cutting edge spraying equipment and trailers. Since a recent change of ownership, they have been experiencing exciting growth and are now looking to employ a number of experienced Fitters or Fitter/Welders to join the team.
As the Fitter / Welder you will perform engineering fabrication and mechanical works on a wide variety of equipment. You will have a full understanding of the health and safety risks associated with the client's operations in particular the safe handling of bitumen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow all hazard and site emergency procedures
- Ensure that workmanship and quality is always to the highest standard
- Manufacture / fabricate components & parts to specification
- Keep equipment and work area tidy & well maintained
- Attend training & team meetings
- Complete paperwork accurately for effective invoicing of work
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 3 years experience
- Trade certificate in Fitting & Welding, Boilermaking, or Fitting & Turning
- Knowledge of engineering maintenance practices and techniques
- Drivers licence - Class 1
- Keen to learn new tasks
- Identifies problems & communicates them appropriately
- Fabrication experience
About the company:
Our client is an established and successful company that manufactures a range of cutting edge telescopic bitumen sprayers, spraying equipment and trailers. They have a comprehensive workshop facility offering a full range of repairs and maintenance, servicing and component repair & manufacture.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.