** Must be within 4 hours of NZST **
Our client is looking for an experienced software developer to work on their cloud hosted SaaS platform. They are the creators of Matomo, the leading open source web analytics solution that gives people full control of their data and built-in privacy. They have challenges to solve and need you!
They are fully remote and collaborate online. They are a small, flexible team, and when you come onboard you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help to make their products better and deliver a great experience to customers.
- Maintain, deploy, monitor and improve AWS hosted SaaS web analytics platform.
- Keep the platform secure, fast, always available, and up to date.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Document the infrastructure and processes.
- Be On-Call on a rotational basis (two thirds of the time, including nights and weekends).
- 5+ years commercial experience in product development with PHP
- Strong competency in PHP, SQL performance optimisation and security best practices
- Broad understanding of network, high availability and server resources
- Proficient with Linux command line
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for it to understand complex business logic
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ideally experience working with AWS
- Willing to provide on-call support
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Working on a popular open source platform
- A huge “playground” to grow your skill set
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Co-working space paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics:
At InnoCraft, they offer analytics products and SaaS to enable their users to grow their business. They believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Their mission is to liberate analytics and they are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why they created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. They create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight their users.
Come join their growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy focused web/internet!
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply below. If you have specific questions please advise in your cover letter.