About the opportunity:
Our client is a local company who offers a complete and innovative range of facility maintenance services. They are looking to hire commercial cleaners who are confident in all aspects of commercial cleaning along with a working knowledge of cleaning routines and required outcome. This is a great opportunity to work in a company with plenty of loyal clients.
* Full-time, part-time and casual (weekend/weekday evening shift) positions available!
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure personal updated knowledge and commitment to safe working practices
- General cleaning of designated areas
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment as needed
- Use disinfectants and similar chemicals to sanitize designated work area
- Effective and efficient use of cleaning resources and time to maximize job performance
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to take direction well along with initiative and a "can do" attitude
- Proven record to show ability to work unsupervised
- Clear Police record
About the company:
Our client is proudly New Zealand owned and operated with employees in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. Since 1982, they have grown from a small team providing cleaning services to the brand they are today; offering a complete and innovative range of facility maintenance services. In an industry where the market is competing at the cheapest price for labour, they have persisted in paying extra and taking on additional cost to look after their people – and they have been richly rewarded in the loyalty and long-term service of the current staff.
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.