About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Service Electrician / Coordinator to join their team in Auckland and work on commercial and domestic solutions for their clients.
This role includes site work, pricing and reporting to clients. You will liaise with clients to scope tasks, and undertake quality assurance. Working with a variety of installations, including electrical for mechanical; BMS and controls; general lighting and power; data and security; audio visual; emergency lighting and back-up power systems; and CBUS system programming changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficient delivery of installations
- Manage time, materials & output to complete projects on time & within budgets
- Contribution to and the development of a great team environment
- Assist with pricing and business growth
- Troubleshoot and resolve day to day problems
- Ensure compliance with safety rules and site safe requirements
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 3+ years qualified / registered electrician with a current NZ practicing license
- Electrical and / or mechanical wiring & controls experience
- 3 years electrical experience ideally including commercial
About the company:
Our client has 15 years in the industry with a team of 20. They dominate some specialist areas of the market.
What will they offer:
A great package will be offered to the successful applicant including vehicle, phone, training and tool allowances with plenty of scope to progress within the business.
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.