When John started this company, he was not sure where it would take him, but 6 years on he has created a business to be proud of and one that offers a great team culture too.
Through determination and a passion for what he does, he has made the business into a company that is sought after for its high standards.
With a long list of satisfied clients, JP Engineering has formed relationships that see return business that expects superior service.
JP Engineering is growing, and they need another pair of hands. We are looking for a Labourer with standards as high as theirs to join their team, specialising in commercial and residential structural steel fabrication and installation and architectural metalwork.
If you have experience as a Labourer and are looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with an opportunity to upskill to a qualified fabricator/welder within a company that values your contribution, then this role could be perfect for you!
Our client's fabricators are in desperate need of a helping hand from someone just as awesome as they are. Business is booming and they are excited to continue to carry this momentum through to 2022 and beyond.
They can offer you the opportunity to progress further through training and upskilling and with projects that will challenge you, job satisfaction is inevitable.
Here’s why working with them will be the best move you will make:
- All necessary training and upskilling opportunities
- PPE gear supplied
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Beers, Pizza and a great team atmosphere
- If you are relocating, we will help with moving costs up to $1000
- A boss who looks after you –John is known for being a ‘goodbugger’ who values his employee’s contribution.
- Earn top $$
- Work on exciting and challenging projects
We are careful about who we hire so our client can maintain their team culture, so here’s what we need from you. You must:
- Be able to work unsupervised with great attention to detail
- Be proactive and use initiative
- Be able to read and interpret the English Language
- Have great people skills both with team-mates and clients
- Reliability and punctuality are key – be on time and have great attendance
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be fit and healthy
- Hold a clean full drivers licence – Class 2 a bonus
Have a look at the awesome stuff they do at www.jpengineering.co.nz
If you think that you have what it takes to join their team and have a first prize winning attitude send us your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are the right person for the job.
Or if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, they offer a $500 referral fee when they hire the person you refer. The only condition is that they work with us for at least 3 months…we don’t want anyone wasting our time!
Only people with the right to work in NZ may apply for this position.