About the opportunity:
Our client is a licensed roofing company that has been servicing the Bay of Plenty for the last decade. They are currently looking to add a Foreman Roofer to their team.
You will provide leadership and direction for your own team. You will organize the project resources including equipment, materials and labour to accomplish your team's goal. You will be providing project oversight on both residential and commercial roofing projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, support and lead your own projects / team
- Share your skills and knowledge by working alongside roofers in training
- Build excellent customer/client relations while on the job site
- Provide onsite training to the team
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Have roofing qualifications or experience in long-run metal roofing
- Be able to lead a team of staff and show initiative
- Have own tools and hold an NZ driving licence
- Have a high standard of own work, be punctual, hardworking and presentable
About the company:
Our client was established more than 10 years ago, the Managing Director has been roofing for over 20 years and some of the team have been roofing for 30. Services include new roofing, re-roofing, roof repairs and roof painting. Also, they are a leading supplier and installer of long-run roofing, metal tile roofing and concrete roofing across Tauranga and the Bay of Plenty.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle, PPE and phone
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.