About the opportunity:
Our client is a popular tapas and pizza bar in Clyde, Central Otago. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Sous Chef to gain experience while working under the head chef.
* November - April 6 month contract, opportunity to go permanent
This role calls for a Sous Chef to be part of a professional and friendly team, to quickly present simple and tasty food. You will have an amazing eye for detail, and passion to share knowledge and learn from other chefs and be a good team player.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the prompt and efficient service of all orders to the required standard
- Ensure kitchen is kept organized, tidy and a high standard of hygiene is maintained
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years experience as a Chef / Sous Chef
- A strong emphasis on quality, consistency and presentation
- Ability to cope under the pressure of a busy service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
About the company:
Our client was established in 2016 by a renowned owner and chef who is originally from Chile and now is based in Central Otago for the last 17 years. Initially, they started out as a restaurant, offering mostly international cuisine, that gained an amazing reputation for its delicious food. The team consists of an array of people from different parts of the world that are passionate about hospitality and love what they do.
What will they offer:
- A competitive rate based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Great Central Otago location!
- November - April 6 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.