About the opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to join a company with over 30 years of experience in East Tamaki. As an Industrial Electrician, you will plan, oversee and direct electrical projects and electrical maintenance.
Part of the job is to review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Disseminate relevant information to various departments related to the project
- Develop project budget and track project costs according
- Liaising with customers as to estimates and completion time frames
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Registered Electrician
- Experience in maintaining industrial plant & equipment, fault finding and repairs of electrical accessories, as well as industrial installations of electrical equipment
- PLC and Instrumentation knowledge and experience will be advantageous
- Can complete electrical installations / maintenance tasks as required
- Clean NZ drivers license
About the company:
Established in 1993, our client has maintained an excellent reputation throughout the industry. They provide a high degree of personal attention to any project, ensuring they deliver and coordinate engineering solutions that exceed clients expectations. Their staff are constantly upskilled to keep on top of technological advancements.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle and phone
- Safety equipment
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.