About the opportunity:
Our client is currently looking for a motivated planner to join their growing planning team in Auckland. This is a great opportunity to work with a modern, diverse and an inclusive organisation, who is open to considering a flexible arrangement for this role.
The role involves working on a variety of planning and property projects across New Zealand. You will be working collaboratively alongside the property, development, legal and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure resource consents for development -Prepare notices of requirement for infrastructure projects
- Prepare district plan changes
- Provide urban policy and strategy advice for central and local government
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2-4 years + RMA planning experience, ideally in local government or a private consultancy
- Passion for giving astute / practical planning advice
- Can combine technical planning background with business development opportunities
- Experience in managing and forging strong client relationships
About the company:
Our client is New Zealand’s largest independent specialist property consultancy employing 180 property professional experts, across 13 offices nationwide. For over 22 years, they have provided a range of property services to corporate, government and private landowners. They work across multiple sectors including transportation, telecommunications, energy, territorial local authorities (TLAs), housing, and corporate real estate.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.