Our client started from humble beginnings and through the years, have steadily grown to serve cafes, bakeries, delis and supermarkets throughout the country. With sales increasing fast across New Zealand and the world, a great opportunity to grow within the company has emerged. They are looking for someone excited about expanding and adapting as the company grows.
As a salesperson, you will research NZ customers via social media and on the phone. This includes following up with potential customers by phone and email as well as entering and updating customers information in the database. You will go the "extra mile" to meet the sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make 50-100 telephone calls per day
- Process orders
- Pack orders ready for the courier
- Contact current customers
- Prospecting for new customers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Proven experience in telesales or other sales/customer service role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (Xero, Google Sheets/Drive, email)
- An ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good phone manner
- A cool-temper with an ability to handle rejection
- High energy, upbeat, bubbly personality
About the company:
Our client is a family-owned business in sunny Motueka. Their first product debuted in 2009. They are in the beverage business and their passion is non-alcoholic boutique sodas with a desire to be entirely natural.
What will they offer:
- Career progression and training
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
- A great 7-3 role where overtime is available
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.