About the opportunity:
Our client, Geographic Business Solutions, is a respected and renowned geospatial consultancy with an impeccable track record for delivering world-class enterprise and business-focused geospatial consulting services. They are seeking an Esri Technical Consultant to join their team of GIS professionals in Auckland.
This role utilises your varied skillset and experience in the GIS and spatial sciences fields. This is a true consulting role where you will be involved with implementing and supporting Esri solutions for a range of diverse customers and industries. You will be involved with Esri platform implementation and configuration, technical advisory and support, and solution design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and support Esri platform-based systems and solutions for customers
- Provide Esri technical advice and support to our customers
- Work with Business Analysts & Solution Architects to develop solutions for customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company
- Add to business development initiatives (preparation of proposals, presentations, etc.)
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 3+ years experience in Esri platform ideally in implementing, managing, and supporting
- Solid experience in the Esri platform and applications (Desktop, Web and Mobile). Desirable would be Python, Arcade, FME skills
- Desire to work in a small innovative company and contribute to its growth and direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in different delivery methods (traditional waterfall, agile, product management)
About the company:
Our client is a leading consultancy in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) that was established in 2002. They love working with customers to uncover and make better use of their data and implementing solutions that add real value. Some examples of their work include helping a retailer better manage the delivery of online orders, helping Maori landowners manage and protect their natural resources, assisting local government to manage and share essential information and having a role in the redevelopment of large areas of urban housing across NZ to try to alleviate the housing crisis.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Excellent team environment
- Training allowance per year of $2.5K
- 2 days per week working from home
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at email@example.com.