About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for an experienced or semi-experienced Landscaper or Builder to assist the team in handling a wide range of projects. This could appeal to builders wanting to cross over to this more imaginative world of construction where creativity and initiative are rewarded, celebrated and cultivated.
The landscaper will have some range of practical skills required across most aspects of outdoor landscaping (decks, boardwalks, retaining walls, paving, mowing strips); they will be assisted and trained by experienced landscapers who are already qualified or working towards their landscape qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building projects across most aspects of outdoor landscaping
- Working within budgets, planning of hours, management of projects and supporting the team to work effectively to achieve the outcomes required
- Build ongoing relationships with suppliers, contractors and clients
- Drive one of the available utes and trailers at times and assist with many aspects of site preparation, concreting, and all forms of hard and soft landscaping
This role will suit someone with the some/all following background / experience / qualities:
- Full driver's license (vehicle available if required)
- Landscaping and/or building experience
- Displays initiative in working out solutions
- Focused on upholding and furthering the company's strong reputation
About the company:
Established in 2007, our client has amassed over 1000 individual contracts and is responsible for projects of up to $1 million - all focused on providing that personal service throughout the Wellington region. Because of this, the company has forged valuable connections with allied trades, suppliers, architects, etc for the benefit of customers.
What will they offer:
- High quality and variable projects
- Excellent pay rates based on experience and ongoing incentives
- Security of income with additional benefits
- Ongoing professional development - opportunities to gain NZ Landscaping and construction qualifications, etc
- Great team dynamic - with support, guidance, social gatherings, etc
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.