About the opportunity:
Our client is looking to employ a designer who has a passion for branding, typography and crafting design solutions to the highest standards in both print and digital mediums.
This is a junior/intermediate role working as a part of their talented small team on food and beverage as well as entertainment and festival brands, both local and international, from their Ponsonby based studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a team to produce high-quality identities, packaging, promotional materials and digital solutions.
- Create professional pitches and presentations.
- Work with print and digital mediums.
- Liaise with clients and production specialists.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years industry experience
- A design degree or diploma (animation experience is a bonus)
- Be fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite Front end digital design experience
- A portfolio showcasing your skills and passion for branding
- Ability to think conceptually
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated boutique, design studio based in Ponsonby. A highly skilled, creative team with clients large and small. They're recognised for their close working relationships with clients and crafting brands that inspire and engage audiences.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.