About the opportunity:
Our client has an exciting opening to work with the group's passionate production team in Wellington. This opportunity involves turning raw materials into amazing, finished products and providing great solutions to customers every day.
As the Large Format Operator, you will operate large format print equipment including, flatbed, roll-fed and associated finishing equipment. You will also manage and operate layout and rip software, efficiently set up print files to increase production and reduce / manage waste.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilise / update print software with job information and changes in the production process
- Utilise job bags, excel spreadsheets and computer schedules
- Daily machine cleaning and maintenance
- Escalate and resolve operations issues with the Head of Production
- Comply with health and safety legislation and company policy
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Knows the print industry
- Large format operator / production finisher experience in a multiple platform environment
- Previous experience with layout tools
- Computer literate with attention to detail
- Be able to work on your feet and lift substrates
- Reliable transportation
- High level of professionalism with the team, customers and external parties
About the company:
Our client is an integrated design and production studio with a smart head for strategy and a keen eye for design. They provide a full end to end service from discovery, structural design, production and delivery.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Flexibility around hours - the possibility of split-shifts
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions, please advise in your cover letter.